HOLIDAY THOUGHTS IN A CHANGING WORLD
We have now an enormous battle occurring between gentle and darkish. Beneath the floor, the sunshine wins, however the brand new media don’t wish to let go of their judgment, and worry and corruption promote. Nonetheless, we at all times just like the Solar in Sagittarius to heat the vacation hearts and the planets within the Mula Nakshatra to remind us to show to God, now we have the Solar there now and Mercury in that constellation for a very long time till mid-January and Mars will undergo there 27 Dec.-Jan. 14th. All over the world, nice gurus and avatars are working to create a greater planet. We sense that the darkish forces will make their look, as you can not violate the legal guidelines of nature perpetually and get away with it.
I feel that each one the worry of the conflict spreading forces us to reevaluate our lives. Listed below are a few of my ideas:
1) We’re right here to have enjoyable and never work ourselves into our graves. The financial system and the fabric realm of need stress us to surrender valuable relationship time with family and friends. Older individuals on the brink of move are sometimes requested what their remorse is that they labored an excessive amount of and did not spend sufficient time with their household.
2) We’re right here to not repeat the identical errors of the previous. I’m typically reminded of my favourite film, Floor Hog Day with Invoice Murray. Are we going to endlessly make the identical errors and get up in the identical unhealthy dream we’re caught in, or are we going to make new decisions and get up reborn with a brand new lifetime of pleasure and enthusiasm? If now we have unhealthy relationship karma, will we take duty for what we did fallacious and do higher this time?
3) We should be intentional and never make the identical errors, which implies selecting kindness and compassion over blaming and faultfinding and complaining. If you’re not keen to repair it and do one thing about it, you haven’t any proper to endlessly complain about it.
4) We have to train moral judgment. In a time of Rahu when dishonest, corruption and fraud are the norm, we should try to do the fitting factor even when it’s not simple. I miss the tales within the information the place individuals discover misplaced cash and discover a option to hint it again to the proprietor and return it.
5) We have now to seek out Jupiter and defeat Rahu and never settle for corruption in authorities because the norm. We have to get again to educating ethical values at residence and within the classroom and never permit our kids to be corrupted by violence and the celebration of evil that has turn out to be the norm on tv. Time to show off your tv, let your little one solely play playground video games with different youngsters, hold them away from violent video video games and cell telephones, and return to quaint values.
6) We have to get again to the straightforward, taking good care of individuals and elements, and never spend our time hiding in our addictions, dozing off to violent TV and discovering time to make a distinction within the lives of others .
7) We’re right here to follow kindness and compassion. I’m reminded of an exquisite story from Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, who interviewed somebody who skilled demise after which got here again and was revived on the working desk. She remembers that her whole life was flashed and reviewed earlier than her as she ascended, however she was solely proven the occasions when she practiced unconditional love and kindness. She remembered serving to a lady in a wheelchair at an in a single day camp and preserving her firm when everybody went tenting, and her sacrifices and love had been a very good reminder.
All of those require making huge adjustments, selecting new patterns and creating new paths in our lives. It may be accomplished, however it requires a aware effort and an lively selection. We should be alert and awake to take action.
We’re right here on this planet to present love and share and to assist others. We’re not right here within the age of Rahu to gather as many new devices as we are able to, waste our lives numbing ourselves to our emotional ache and harming anybody or something, or spending our time condemning others or demonizing others who don’t share our perspective.
A bit yoga, meditation, aware consciousness and aware motion could make a distinction. Discover time to alter
I like this excellent message from Yogananda concerning the start of Christ at Christmas and it jogs my memory of the necessity for rebirth right now of yr. It doesn’t matter what faith you’re affiliated with, the significance of rebirthing our interior divinity is vital right now of yr when the nights are very lengthy and the Solar takes longer to rise within the morning.
Daily, each hour, each golden second, Christ has knocked… Now, on this excessive holy daybreak, Christ comes particularly in response to your interior name, to awaken his Christ Consciousness Omnipresence in you.
This common Christ sleeps within the breast of Eternity; He likes to take a brand new start anytime and wherever, particularly within the heat of your real love. Though the Infinite Christ is current in each area because the splendor of ever-new knowledge and inventive expression, you may by no means see Him until He chooses to be seen within the cradle of your ceaseless devotion. Your coronary heart’s cozy manger has for a really very long time been small and stored to itself; now it’s essential to make it monumental, in order that social, nationwide, worldwide and cosmic Christ-love could also be born there and turn out to be One Love.
The Infinite Christ is in all places; worship his start in Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Muslim, Jewish and different true spiritual temples. Each expression of fact flows from the all-pervading Christ notion, so be taught to worship the Holy Common Intelligence in each pure faith, perception and educating. For the reason that cosmic Christ dreamed into existence the divine being that’s man, you need to have fun the start of Christ in your newly woke up equal love for each nationality and race.
From “A Cradle for Christ In all places” in Christ’s Second Coming
(Particular because of Juliana Swanson for sharing this excellent quote.)